ANOTHER Coat 1.0
When it comes to a camel coat, there’s simply nothing more classic and items deemed more staple in a wardrobe. We are now finally ready to introduce our take on this classic menswear staple, our coat is one of the headline investments to our collection. Tailored and finished in Portugal and it’s made from Kvadrat deadstock wool fabric. Welt pockets and finished off with matte horn buttons.
Kvadrat produces quality contemporary textiles and textile related products for architects, designers and private consumers across the world.
Model wears a size 48 and is 186 cm tall with a 85 cm chest.
- Made in Porto, Portugal
- 90% Wool, 10% Helanca (deadstock Kvadrat)
- 100% Organic Cotton (Corduroy), at collar and inside buttoned cuff strap (from Brisbane Moss)
- Horn buttons
- Relaxed fit
- Regular armhole at front, raglan armhole at back
- Concealed buttons in front placket, top button visible
- Two welt pockets at front
- One inside welt pocket
- Lining organic cotton and recycled polyester at sleeves
- Size range: 44-52
- Price (Wholesale/Retail): 225 EUR / 565 EUR